ArtSpace Gallery Administrator
Salary: £13.50 per hour
Hours: Part-time 3 hours a week
Location: Central Cambridge
Deadline: 10am 18th March 2018
We are looking for an experienced Cambridge based arts administrator to run the day-to-day business associated with hiring the gallery space to prospective exhibiting artists and workshop facilitators. The role includes a development element to maximise income and usage of the gallery. This is a fixed term freelance role with flexibility on days and times.
This is a part-time, fixed-position for 6 months initially, for 3 flexible hours per week. There is the possibility for extension and development for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The capacity to prioritise tasks
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- To live locally
- Relevant visual arts administration experience essential
Please send covering letter together with your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.